Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Free School Meals
Apply Here for Free School Meals
We have simplified the way in which parents can apply for their children to have free school meals, just follow the link below and complete the online form. You only need to do this once and you won’t have to re-apply again in the future.
You can apply for Free School Meals if you are entitled to receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance – Income Based
- Employment and Support Allowance – Income Related
- Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
Please note that you will need your National Insurance Number or your National Asylum Seekers Number available when completing the form.
If you require any assistance, or would like to come in to the school and use a computer here, then please contact Mrs McCallum in the main office to arrange this.